Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Picture of The Temple in Every Room

I loved General Conference! (Of course--who doesn't?) I loved that President Monson mentioned having a picture of the temple in every room in the house. I do have a large painting of the temple in our living room, and I also have a picture of the temple in my little girls' bedroom. Underneath the picture in the girls' room is a wedding picture of each of their grandparents and great-grandparents who have been through the temple. Also, I hung a family photo of us in front of the temple, and one of just my daughter in front of the temple. Now, because of this talk, I want to print one of my wedding photos of my husband and I in front of the temple and hang it in our bedroom. Then I will just need one more temple picture for the spare room. I am truly grateful for the temple. Ever since I got married we have lived within 30 minutes of the temple. I am facing maybe moving where the temple will be 2 hours away. The more I think about this the harder I think it will be. I have learned to truly appreciate the power in the temple. I am so grateful to have my family sealed to me for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment